Wonder if anyone's interested in this before I eBay it? Really clean in and out, well spec'd with full Audi history. Very well maintained and has been ran on Vpower since new! High miles at 115k but HPI Clear and runs perfect.
- 2009 Audi S3 8P
- 12 Months MOT
- Just been serviced
- Full Audi Service History then 1 VAG Specilist stamp
- 2 Keys
- Service booklet with all manuals etc
- HPI Clear
- 18" Genuine BBS Pescara factory optional extra wheels
- Heated Front Recaro Bucket Seats
- Heated rear seats (rare)
- Rear armrest with cup holders and first aid kit (also rare)
- Front Armrest
- Factory Privacy Glass
- Electric folding mirrors
- Parking Sensors
- RNSE Navigation Plus
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- iPod connection
- BOSE speaker system
- AUX Plug-in
- Phone Prep
- Adaptive Xenon lights (lights turn with steering)
- Coming home/Leaving home light function
- Gloss black interior trim
- Black Edition Gloss Black Grill
- Genuine MY2012 Model Taillights (same as original but a slightly darker tint)
- And all the usual S3 spec...
- Full Audi History and then VAG Specilist with no expense spared
- When I bought the car I had the following work carried out using all genuine parts and fluids;
Fuel Pump Cam Follower
PCV Breather Valve
Engine sump strainer
Full service including iridium spark plugs
Brake fluid change
Haldex oil change
This has very recently had all the major servicing carried out for a few years so will be cheap to keep on top of in the future. The brake pads aren't too old and have plenty of life left in them too front and rear.
The car is in very good condition but does have a few stone chips, the front bumper was re-painted to a high standard not long after I bought the car because of the stonechips.
The wheels are 18" BBS Pescara wheels and come on the car from the factory as an optional extra. They look great and have all just been refurbished so are unmarked and wrapped in 225/40/18 Bridgestone RE050A Run flat tyres all with good tread remaining. I've also recently had the brake Calipers repainted so the car exterior wise is nice and clean with no dents or scratches and is washed/waxed regularly using top products. The interior like the exterior is in good condition, the seats have some wear but nothing compared with others I've seen for sale. The car has gloss black trim inside and the steering wheel trim also in gloss black.
The spec on the car is massive and as far as I'm aware it seems to have everything apart from a sunroof. The mileage is high but it's all motorway and drives spot on with no knocks or bangs, the paintwork is great and you could easily pass the car as having 40/50k on the clock. The maintenance from Audi was very good and anything picked up on the service advisorys would get done ASAP. I'm in no rush to sell the car and it will still be in light use, genuine reason forces sale, I'd love to keep it as I know how hard it is to find a good S3. Always been fuelled with Shell Vpower since new.
If your genuinely interested then please PM me.