Here is some info on my other TT which I might sell...
2003 ABT Wide Body car - for those who don't know, these are the rarest of rare TTs - much rarer than QS TTs. Only 10 ever produced and allegedly only 6 left on the road. These cars started off as standard TTs and were shipped direct from the Audi factory to ABT motorsport in Germany when they were completely stripped back to the bare chassis and rebuilt with custom body work and other upgraded parts. Different bumpers, carbon rear diffuser, big rear wing and six inches wider archers and side skirts.
I’ve owned this car twice. I had it for a few years then I sold it to a close friend. He used it for 6 months then garaged it for a year and a half as he went oversees to work. I harassed him to buy it back which I finally managed to do. My plan was to strip my other magazine featured show winning TT (also for sale) and move all the parts on to this car over the winter but I’ve had a change of plans so I’m planning on selling both TTs.
Full service history, stamped service book and a folder full of receipts.
Timing Belt last done at 87K along with Haldex
Sump dropped and cleaned and oil pipk up pipe replaced.
Oil and filter change less than 20 miles ago.
Just MOTd no advisories
Resprayed Lamborghini Estoril Grey
This car has a load of upgrades...
• Forge front mounted intercooler to replace the ABT motorsport one
• Forge blue silicon intercooler hoses
• Oversized blue silicon turbo intake pipe
• Forge Diverter Valve cold-side relocation (blue silicon)
• Forge 007p Diverter Valve
• Huge custom built stainless steel induction kit - sounds like no other
• De-baffled polished intake pipe
• Engine bling kit
• Forge Short Shifter kit
• Custom ABT exhaust with standard ABT Motorsport 4 tailpipe exhaust
• ABT ECU (equivalent of a stage 2 remap) – running approx. 280 bhp
• Forge adjustable rear tie bars
• Poly bushed through out
• Golf R32 front and rear anti-roll bars
• £1000 worth of Bilsteen PSS coil over suspension just fitted - incredibly plush (unlike the cheap coilover kits you get)
• £2000 worth of brakes just fitted - Brembo Junior GT big brake kit up front and rear Tarox 308mm Big Brake conversion with two piece disks (rear discs were £775 alone)
• 20mm Wheel Spacers on the front and 30mm spacers on the rear
• Shadow Boost Gauge
• Standard black leather interior in great condition
• Polished Forge Big Knob gearknob
• Staggered 3DSM alloys – 8.5 on the front and 9.5 on the rear (note this car can accommodate a 9.5 on the front and a 10.5 on the rear due to the arch size if the spacers are removed)
• Tyres – new condition – front 225 x 40 x 18, rear 255 x 35 x 18. You can run a 275 on the rear of these cars
• Load of other small things I’ve probably forgotten
Currently the car is running a de-spoiler rear tailgate which has been smoothed. I have the original big ABT wing plus I have another standard tailgate that I was going to have the wing fitted to and resprayed to match the paint colour then I would have a choice of which tailgate to run so I could change back and forward from spoiler and smooth. The spare tailgate and rear spoiler are both included with the car.
Price-wise, these cars are worth more than a standard TT – they were £55K new (more than double the standard car). The last one for sale was listed at £11K on ebay.
Paint work is not perfect on this one – stone chips etc (no dents though). Have been quoted £750 to make the paint perfect and refit the rear spoiler to the other tailgate and paint..
Dashpod could do with a new centre display – everything working correct – just the centre bit is hard to read due to missing pixels – around £130 to have replaced by BBA Reman.
Very slight kerbing to two of the alloy wheels – easily fixed but not noticeable unless you are looking for it.
Last 2 pictures show the car parked next to one of my previous TTs - you can see the difference in the width between the wide body car and a standard width TT...