***** Club Wolfsburg Snow Track Day - Jan 21st, '17 *****
Description of event:
A Club Wolfsburg exclusive track time provided for all participants of any make/model* on a snow-covered and groomed racetrack.
Learn how to drive defensively on hard packed snow, improve your snow driving skills, or just have fun going sideways in a safe and controlled environment!
Date: Sat, Jan 21st, 2017 *see below
Time: ~8:30am to ~11:30am *see below
Location: Cayuga, Ontario (Toronto Motorsports Park)
Pricing Schedule (per car)
Dec 28 – Jan 7th: as low as $80 *see below
Jan 8th – Jan 14th: $100
Jan 15th – Jan 20th: $115
- additional drivers: $40 / driver
Pinnacle Advanced Driving Academy: $50 / hr
PM Jay Tsang / Colin Caissie
Early Bird Refund (EBR) Schedule:
- 0-16 cars = $0 Refund
- 17-20 cars = $15 Refund
- 21+ cars = $20 Refund
- Refund will be issued either at the track or via the same payment method
- we have 72 hours prior to confirm if weather permits
- if Jan 21st is dry (i.e. track is not covered in snow); we will be rescheduling to a Saturday in Feb
- those who have paid will have priority vote on the snow date selection
- we will be there around 8am to setup. The track is open as soon as preparations are done.
- we’ve booked it for 2 hours only (9-11), but we have full permission to start as early as 8am
- if you wish to extend your duration, it is free of charge; however, the track will be shared with non-event participants (i.e. public open lapping)
General Info / Disclaimer:
- you will be required to sign the TMP waiver as well as the Club Wolfsburg waiver
- admission is non-refundable
- admission transfer is only allowed given prior notice (i.e. PM me)
- due to the freezing temperatures, we will not be providing food/drinks in this event.
- all make/models are welcome*
- members and friends of members are welcome
- we hold the right to refuse participation if vehicle present is not suitable for track-use (i.e. Minivans, SUVs, Trucks, etc.)