For sale here is my Pride and Joy.
I purchased this car as a replacement for my previous TT (which was perfect - I just wanted Votex) and have spent a small fortune on it since buying it.
I've been careful to maintain this car to the highest standard, using only trustworthy mechanics. It has only ever ran on either Shell V-Power or BP Ultimate.
It’s been regularly washed and detailed with the paint paint sealed with a decent wax.
Unfortunately work requires me to drive upwards of 700 miles a week and the fuel and running costs have become some what uneconomical - These cars just aren't made for commuting... I've since bought myself a 3.0 TDI V6 A5, which is much more boring - but it’s the TT or a mortgage!
The number plate has just been changed back to it’s standard (FV03MTZ) so it might not be on a number plate checker yet!
So the spec:
- Stage 1 Map
- Neuspeed P-flo Air Filter and heat shield (Original Air Box included with sale)
- Oversize TIP
- Blue Engine Pipe Work
- Cold-side Relocated Diverter
- Forge 008p DV (with spring kit)
- HG Motorsport FMIC
- N249 Valve Deleted
- Black Crackle Cam Rocker Cover
- Black Crackle Intake Manifold
- ECS R8 Coil Adapter and Hold-Down Kit
- R8 Style Red Coil Packs
- TFSI Coilpack Harness
- 'TT Quattro' Emblazoned Manifold Plate
- Carbon Canister Deleted
- Engine 'Bling' pack bolts
- 'TT' Emblazoned Strut caps
- Injector Harness relocate
- Milltek 2.75” Non Resonated Cat-Back
- Milltek 2.75” Decat (Original Cat included with sale)
- Full Bose Audio System (Standard Radio included with sale)
- Pioneer MVH-X560BT Stereo
- Correct BOSE Stereo Harness
- LED Side lights
- LED Interior lights
- 8000k HID Bulbs
- Smoked Side repeaters
- LED Footwell and Puddle Lighting
- Very Clean Grey interior
- Custom Steering Wheel (Original Wheel included with sale)
- Forge 'Big Knob' Gear Knob
- ‘Quattro' Emblazoned Floor Matts
- Liquid TT Smart Gauge
- Innovate Boost Gauge
- Cruise Control
- Sound Deadening
- Dashpod Refurbished by BBA-Reman
- Adjustable Rear Tie-Bars
- ECS Tuning Front Wishbones with Poly Bushings
- AP Coilovers
- Debadged rear
- Debadged Front Grill (5 Bar Badged Grill included with Sale)
- Immensely RARE, Full Votex Body Kit
- RS Syle 18” Alloys
- Tinted windows
- Lightly Tinted Rear Lights
- Both Original Keys
- Bentley-Style Audi Emblazoned key (Coded to the Immobiliser)
- Roof Bars - Not Audi but designed specifically for the TT fitment + 2 Bike Racks
- Audi Booklets and folder from original sale
Car has recently undergone work:
- Full Oil Change (Castrol Edge 5w30) + Oil Filter
- Front Wishbones replacing completely
- Coilpacks and spark plugs replaced
- Front Ball joint replaced
- New oil pickup pipe and sump seal
- Rear Haldex Service
- Full health check by a local garage
- New front tires
- New track rod ends
- AC Recharged (Seriously impressive AC!)
All work carried out by either a local garage or very knowledgable TT forum members.
It's been probably the most reliable car I've ever owned, I've had no issues at all with it!
Bad stuff - all cars have them, this one is no exception...
- Front Bumper could use a respray, there was a split in the paint when I bought the car as well as stone chipping, but I just haven't had time to sort it out (SHOWN IN PHOTOS)
- Small paint embellishment on the drivers side skirt, not really bothered me.
- One of the BBS caps is unfortunately missing, they're a bit of a pain and can come loose, I normally find them but this one has been far more elusive.
- Wheels could use a refurb, they've got a few scuffs and some kerb rash, but the tires have loads of tread on
- Drivers wing has some chipping and could probably do with being replaced or resprayed.
I’ve been as honest as possible and I’m genuinely sad to see it go! It is being used by my dad currently, so the milage will rise slightly.
I also have a numberplate for sale (N3 ADU) which is currently on retention and would be more than happy to include it in the sale for an extra £200 - I’ve had the plate itself valued at £400.